Computer drives would be the one that are trusted to store important data information. These hard disk drives are portable and can be easily used with all varieties of gadgets. Similar to hard disk drives there are numerous data storage devices like USB drives, flash memory cards, memory sticks, pan drives, etc and the most widely used storage device on Computer systems is external hard disk drives. The hard drives are of wide varieties based on storage capacity and brands. Like Western Digital My Passport Essential, Seagate, Toshiba, Sony, Samsung, Maxtor, etc.
As you can store any type of data on these external hard drives it is very true that these data can also be lost under various conditions. This happens because of numerous reasons and errors that occur while using the hard drive. Assume a situation that you connected an external hard drive onto your system and selected few set of files from the system drive to the external hard disk. The process of file transfer was dismissed as the interface between system and the external drive was disconnected. This caused the files to become corrupt and thus all the files rejected to open up when tried to open. In such case the best solution to recover the lost data is to use hard drive recovery software. There are certainly numerous hard drive recovery tools that will retrieve multiple file types of data. Other reasons that cause data loss from external hard drives might be as follows:
- Hard drive formatting / re-formatting – The two mentioned process involves data erasing. So it is always required to carry backup before performing these two actions. In case if you format or re-format any drive by mistake, the data will likely be lost for sure.
- Virus attack – Virus invasion can severely affect the hard drives because the data on hard drives get corrupt when the drive is virus affected. If the files get corrupt you cannot access the data present in those corrupt or non-opening files.
- Hard drive with bad sectors – Bad sectors would be the physical damages like scratches on the hard disk. If any bad sector exists on the hard drive, then your data stored in that bad sector won’t be able to open up, thus resulting in loss of data.
- Unexpected removal of external drive during data processing – While processing data on storage device connected to the system if you suddenly or forcefully eject the device, the info that’s being processed may get corrupt.
- System Crash – If you can find any false operation or improper BIOS settings, then the system could easily get crash sometimes resulting in data loss.
There are several reasons that could cause data loss from system hard disk drive. In such case you can certainly employ third party hard drive recovery software and restore all of your lost files. The software easily restores each of the lost data from external computer drives. Here are a few of the noticeable features of the software program.
- Lost or deleted data from various hard drive types can be effectively restored.
- Data from corrupted or virus affected hard disk drives and storage devices is easily recovered.
- Helps to recover lost data from various brands of hard drives that are corrupt.
- Can support data recovery from most of the external storage devices like USB flash drives, memory cards, memory sticks, etc.
If you want to give a try to this software then download the trial version that is separately available for both Windows and Mac OS. The software can restore lost data like text files, folders, documents, pictures, video clippings, audios, movies, presentation files, etc. If the efficiency of the software is remarkable you can go for the complete software for additional use.