Recovering the deleted files is challengable work for the user. Sometimes while saving any other files, images and audio files accidentally we click delete option it means all our images, documents and audio files will be removed. To obtain the rescue deleted files we use one software, it is “Get back deleted files” software. Now, following are the situations for loss of files;
- Intentionally deletion of a file: When a human is using the system and when he intentionally presses the button Shift + Delete, then this results in file deletion. However the fact is, that file will not be deleted permanently it is deleted completely.
- Files deleted accidently: When a user is collecting the data from other USB or you are downloading a file from internet suddenly power goes off.
- Files emptied from recycle bin: Recycle bin is helpful for us to protect useful files. When a file is deleted, recycle bin stores that file.
- Files lost due to third party applications: Files erased due to corruption cause by the third party applications.
- Files emptied from Trash: When you are using the Mac operating system, suppose you delete a file using delete option it goes to trash. When you have given option empty the trash means you will not found the file in it. It means that deleted files are present somewhere on the hard disk.
- Bypassing windows recycle bin: Sometimes it is very beneficial when you are deleting a large no. of files and those files not needed in future.
It stores missing files and folders along with their name and folders order. Using this tool, you can easily rescue files deleted that have been deleted by clicking on recycle bin . By using the software when you perform scanning of USB drive or hard disk drive, it will bring the lost files back. Try to reduce human errors such as unintentional deletion of files. Keep up dated antivirus program on your computer.
This tool can retrieve files emptied from recycle bin on Windows OS of different versions like Windows 2000, 2003, 2007, 7, 8, etc. This tool supports recovery of improper data transfer because sudden shutdown of a system. This tool can find and retains the files lost from Mac volumes by using built in scanning process.
This software will perform Mac deleted file recovery on Mac OS X, Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc. When you emptied the Trash the operating system overwrites the free space left very quickly with temp files. When the files deleted by Shift + Delete key, then the files are removed completely, the hard disk collects those files keeping the storage space empty, and new files are written on that space.